Have you ever noticed that sometimes you meet someone new who you find insanely attractive but as soon as you get to know their personality, their attractiveness fades? Alternatively, have you ever met someone who you weren’t initially super attracted to, but as soon as you start chatting, you feel some excitement in your belly?
Attractiveness depends much more on charisma than on actual looks, which I personally find pretty awesome. Why? Because charisma is something we can all learn to express more and you don’t even need a treadmill, strict diet tips, or other means of torture.
Here is why:
Charisma is solely based on your relationship with yourself and how free and playful you allow yourself to be.
To help you get started, here are 10 things that highly charismatic people have in common that you can actively work on elevating in yourself as well:
1. They are authentic. People who are truly charismatic aren’t afraid to be themselves. They are not afraid of showing their edges and therefore they make everyone around them feel intrigued and more authentic as well.
2. They embrace their imperfections. People who are caught up in perfectionism cannot let loose because they are constantly trying to hide their imperfections. I know from personal experience that imposing impossibly perfect standards on yourself only makes you small, rigid, and (emotionally) constipated. (It’s true ;))
3. They make great eye-contact. I mean the kind of eye-contact that leaves no doubt that they are listening well and want to hear what you have to say.
4. They are not guided by self-doubt or negativity. Because they are free from negative self-talk, they don’t constantly hold themselves back and instead are able to go out into the world with an open mind and an open heart. Ready to ditch your own limiting self-beliefs, click here.
5. They are not afraid to kindly tease others. The goal of this kind of teasing is to make others smile by getting them out of their shell just enough to feel slightly exposed yet exhilarated.
6. They can laugh about themselves. Just like they tease others, they don’t mind being teased either. They don’t feel threatened if they are the center of a joke. Their interactions with others are typically playful and light-hearted.
7. They are confident without having a big ego. Their confidence is natural and easy going and has nothing to do with showing off and bolstering their abilities. They know what they are good at and focus on their strengths rather than getting caught up in eradicating their weaknesses (which is impossible anyway). Want to learn more about discovering your personal strength and how to step into your potential, click here.
8. They are curious. When you talk to someone who is truly charismatic you can just feel their pulsating desire to know more, to understand the world, and to learn about others. They bring a sense of depth and adventure with them.
9. They allow themselves to live life with zest and passion. They play full out, they enjoy delicious food, they appreciate the beauty around them, they get high on life, and aren’t afraid to show their happiness.
10. They believe that their life wants to be amazing. They deep down trust that good things are meant to happen to them and therefore they do. Curious about the art of manifestation, check out session 5 of The Busy Girl’s 6-Week Plan To Balance & Fulfillment.
In the comments below, I want to hear from you: which of these points do you want to work on to become more charismatic? Which one resonates the most?
Sneak Peek Session 2: Understanding your past & releasing old patterns
- 1 lecture with Caroline on understanding your past and releasing old patterns
- Personalized exercises & worksheets
- Expert Interview with Celebrity Therapist Dr. Tracy Thomas on "Uncovering The Essence Of Who You Are"
- Live Q & A call
- Bonus Materials and other fun stuff :)