I have had something special up my sleeve for a while now and I am just OVER THE MOON EXCITED to finally tell you about it today: My first group coaching program is opening it’s doors for YOU today!
It’s called The Busy Girl’s 6-Week Plan To Balance And Fulfillment and I’d love it if you want take a few minutes to check it out and see if this is something that calls your name.
Ever since I started coaching my 1-on-1 clients a few years ago, my mind has been filled with amazing ideas and deeply enlightening tools for how I can bring my clients closer to living soulful lives that feel balanced and fulfilled.
Here is what a client recently wrote to me:
“Caroline, I would have NEVER gotten this far without you! Thank you so much....you have advanced my life incredibly and I have no idea how I can ever thank you enough. I hope you know how much you have made a difference in my life, I'm so truly grateful!!!”
Getting emails like this always gets me a bit teary-eyes and makes feel filled with gratitude and happiness that there are tools out there that can create truly revolutionary shifts for people like you and me.
The truth is that so many of us are rushing through our lives and hope that by DOING MORE, we will become more.
We deeply hope that once we prove ourselves enough, all our self-doubt and all our worries will mysteriously dissipate and we will finally feel better about ourselves -our relationships, our bodies, our careers…
The catch is this: we become really good at doing and become less comfortable with simply being. Feeling good remains dependent on external validation rather than on a deep, calm, comfortable sense of self.
Does this sound familiar? I know it does to me.
I used to constantly see myself and my decisions through the eyes of some external observer… and let me tell you, that observer was not the loving, fuzzy, supportive kind, but rather the judgmental sort. I know that operating my life from a place of fear didn’t make me very happy, BUT I also didn’t know how to get myself out of this vicious cycle.
What I personally needed in order to make some serious shifts in my life were deep revealing AHA moments that literally woke me up and flourished into a deeper self-understanding.
The Busy Girl’s 6-Week plan is designed to create these AHA moments for you.
Check out this video in which I lay out the key 6 AHA moments I will guide you through:
The Busy Girl’s 6-Week Plan To Balance And Fulfillment represents my heart and soul and is designed for women all over the world who have an inner fire, who believe in true love, who are romantics and at the same time charge-takers.
This 6-week program is for women who have a big heart and for busy girls who have a pulsating desire to understand themselves and lead meaningful lives. The plan is designed for those who us who have hope, big dreams, and want to feel positive, playful, and light in our lives.
This program is for you, my busy sister!
Click here to find out more & grab your spot. The Early Bird Special ends on Tuesday June 3rd and there are ONLY 10 Early Bird Tickets available. Space in this program is limited!
P.S.: Here are 5 reasons why this group program is great for anyone:
1) The Busy Girl is strategically packed with amazing information, lectures, and exercises that are all meant to facilitate your growth in a BIG way.
2) You can go at your own pace. Especially as busy girls we don’t always have 2 hours extra at a specific time each week. The Busy Girl’s 6-Week Plan is designed to fit into your personal schedule.
3) You will experience the power of sisterhood. Ever thought you were the only one going through some difficulties, feeling stuck, or doubting herself secretly? Well, think again. Going through this process of personal discovery and development with other like-minded women is guaranteed to open up your world, help you feel at ease, and ultimately take big steps towards a more authentic and loving way of being. Plus, we will all get to celebrate each other, which makes it twice as fun.
4) It’s much more affordable than private coaching, but still gives you a ton of key tools, personal attention, and the opportunity to engage with me live so you can ask all your questions.
5) The course material will be available to you for as long as you want it; meaning you can listen to all the lectures and expert interviews as often as you like.
Whether this resonates with you strongly or you are just kinda curious, click here, take a peak, browse the page, enjoy some pretty pictures, and if you feel called to taking a leap forward and actively create a life you love, sign up! I’d be honored to welcome you!
Sneak Peek into Session 1: Creating A Loving Foundation